Thursday, March 16, 2006

Green grits and green beer with corned beef and cabbage.

An Irish meal for a king. I am about to fart myself a new asshole. I wish I could give Robbie some of my gas. He can't go home, till he has a few good farts? I hope I am not around him, when he starts farting, he can lay you out. Savannah's party was a big hit this year, it was clear with sun and it also reached 80 degrees. The news people said it was one of the largest one yet. We had 650 soldiers from the 3rd ID march, the ladies were kissing them with fresh lipstick every mintue. Some of them had 50 or more beads around there necks and you could not see there faces for the red lipstick. The parade lasted just over 3 hours. The crowds were 8 and 10 deep on all of the sidewalks. 292 units marched today, with plenty of bands. After the parade, everyone walked to River Street, they looked like a bunch of maggots. As of 6:00 this afternoon, only 15 people was arrested, amazing. All in all it was a great day for the Irishmen.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fun. I wish I could have gone to it. Damn work schedule screws me up every time.

    ReplyDelete