Thursday, June 1, 2006

Fishing today

I walked to the pond this morning with my crickets and gun, fishing is very slow and gator watching is even slower. I think I killed that 6 footer, I shot him three times in the back of his leggs and in his tail bone, that way, he will not sink, he has not floated up as yet. Tree rats are having fun with my nuts and sunflower seeds. I talk to them and they talk back. I will start shooting them this fall and give them to some friends that love to eat them. My buddy Robbie at Gut Rumbles is still having female problems, they all love and want him, maybe his money and charm. These ladies may start fighing anytime. I will call Rob when the fish start biting, I will catch and give him a mess of fish for his sorry ass, all he will have to do is eat them. I told him of some new doctors, hope he sees some of them? Ya'll have a great weekend, Chuck is coming this weekend to shoot some guns and eat some boiled peanuts, Cat

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're feeling better, too. Yay!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend yourself and keep an eye out for that gator. If you didn't kill him, I'll bet he's really pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've stopped shooting tree rats for a short time. My puppy is having too much fun chasing 'em, and keeping 'em outta my garden, but, their days are numbered. I did drop one from about 50 yards with my .177 one-pumper, the other day. Damn lucky ass shot. Luck counts in shooting and games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm.... gator....yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear gator tastes just like chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best gator i've ever had was at Love's Seafood, just offa jawja 17 between richmond hills and savannah IIRC. real tasty, bit chewy-er than chicken though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...Are you implying that in some ways women are like gators? By the way, my URl has changed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. An old gator hunter down here told me to shoot them in the back side and they would not sink. I think he was saying, after you shoot a gator he uses his back feet and leggs to dig in under trees and mud holes. After about a month, he will then float to the top and his meat and skin will no longer be worth anything. This has happened to me twice before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw him yesterday morning. Same gator, must have missed him?

    ReplyDelete