Sunday, June 4, 2006

Old Women and Big Dogs

I have been watching old ladies with large dogs for years. When I lived in Savannah we had a few rich sections of town, where the very rich yankees would retire to tennis and golf. After there husbands would die, these old women would go out and buy the biggest dog they could find. They would move the dog into the house, starttaking the dog to the vet every week for nail clipping and teeth brushing and the dogs also ate better steaks than me. I have always thought that these old blue haired women were fucking there dogs? I thought about this many times. Since I moved 65 miles from Savannah and I also have some very rich yankees living down the road from me, I have been noticing those old women again with there big dogs. Yesterday, I saw a old woman with a very pretty giant dog and yes, they are all male dogs. I sked her how long she has had the dog, her answer was, I got him after my husband died, last year, see, I told you. I then asked her, how often do you take the dog to the vet? She said, about one a week, told you so again. I got close to the dog and he smelled better than a two dollar whore. Next time I see this lady, I gonna ask her, you fucking this dog and see what she says. I bet those old blue haired ladies are fucking and letting those dogs eat there pussy, nasty bastards. Do you think I am right? Cat

12 comments:

  1. Bejus Cat, I think I'd rather not think about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooo bad, Cat. Women get those big, male dogs because it makes them feel safe when they're left alone. They should get guns instead. They wouldn't have to walk the gun or take it to the groomer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know Cat, I hate to think that even a percentage of that is right, but there is probably at least one doing some strange stuff. I have to agree with Tess for the most part though. They ought to buy guns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know Cat...Maybe their old man's Viagara doesn't do the trick and have you SEEN the tongues on some of those big dogs??? ewwwwwww...mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Lisa, I have seen those tongues. I once had a pair of German Short Hair Pointers, the male was hung like John Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, you need a hobby my boy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat, I don't think you're right, but you're damned sure priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You kill me Cat. Funny as hell. I will never look at an old lady and her dog the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...WHEN I READ STUFF LIKE THIS, I REMEMBER WHY I'M NOT MARRIED AND DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED...MEN ARE FRIGGIN'SICK

    ReplyDelete
  10. But Vicki, you wouldn't need the dog. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  11. The one they call Cat. You appear to be very twisted. Can you get any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catfish, an opportunity for civic duty has presented itself. You could offer your services..(might not be too bad unless she's a double bagger), make millions and have great steaks!

    ReplyDelete