Monday, June 12, 2006

I made it home.

I went into day surgery yesterday at 08:30 and my turn to be cut on was around 13:00 hours. I went from 10:00 pm on sunday till last night, without any food or drink. I took my pills and I was also loaded with my patches. My hernia was just a normal one for my age and size body, my doctor told me, piece of cake, in and out in one hour. They don't even cut you anymore, the Doctor told me that he would make three small holes and that laparoscopic would be used. Well, you have heard of bad luck, I was down for the count for about four hours, heavy drugged with nothing to eat or drink, and hurt like shit. With my pains from my bad back along with those pains from the hernia, I was ready to give up and just die. In recovery I noticed instead of having those three small holes in my belly, I had eight big holes on my belly, they even hurt. I was so sore, I could not even fart without crying. I thought this was going to be a cake walk, shit no, nothing is ever easy for me and some of my buddies, look at Rob at Gut Rumbles.com and Dana at frackensoul.com, we sure have some shitty luck. My luck is so bad, if it was raining nice little pussies from the sky, I would catch a nice big fourteen inch dick, see what I told you, bad fucking luck. I could not find my doctor that cut me, everyone was looking for him, I wanted to go home and needed him to let me go and I also had to pee before I was let go. I can pee anytime. Drug testing at work for all of those years. Shit, I can pee with people watching me and gate guards holding my dick, I can pee anytime, any place. Finally we found a very nice young doctor with my doctors grioup and he signed for me to leave. Good, finally going home. I got home very late last night and hurt like hell. I am so sore in the belly that I don't even feel the back pain today. I hurt like shit. I made it okay, but it could have been a little better on all accounts. I will talk more later about this shit later. I also want to thank all of my readers and friends for asking about me and having a caring heart, thanks again, Cat

11 comments:

  1. Hey Cat. Glad you survived without any huge complications. Hope they gave you some good new drugs for the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, glad you're back man. Sorry 'bout the extra handfull of holes in you... hang tough man. I thought I had a bad day yesterday, but readin' what you went through, well, my day wasn't so bad, just long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you survived it. I'll talk at you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's good to have you back, glad the surgery is over and you can get back to a relatively painfree life. Get well soon, there's fish to catch and gators to hunt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made it. you made it. that's what counts. i'm SO glad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy all is well, Mr. Cat. Take care of you now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it back home okay. Wish your surgery would have been a little easier on you.I had hernia surgery a few years back, it was supposed to be day surery but I went home 3 days later. I have a new hernia now and am doing everything within my power not go back under the knife.Rest, eat well and take your meds. I'll keep you in my htoughts.Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon, buddy. Someone's gotta keep them farookin' bigass gators in check.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't care how much pussy is raining I ain't gonna let you catch Girth Vader. Glad you're done with the surgery old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... get well soon, Catfish... damn, man... sounds pretty painful..

    ReplyDelete