Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Almost back to normal.

My mouth is feeling a lot better, but I have not been sleeping worth a shit lately. I have not been to sleep in two days. The weather has gotten warmer from our cold front last week, but it is raining. When it rains, my back and bones hurt worst than anything. I think sometimes that I am a weatherman, I know hen it is going to turn cold or rain. Since I was not sleeping again last night, I had a idea to get some pussy around four oclock this morning. My bride got up to pee and let a cat out and I said to myself, this is a good time to get laid. You know the old saying, woke up pussy is worst than warmed over coffee. Well she was up, I did not have to wake her. When I tried my very best to get some action, she said no and turned over and went back to sleep, lucky woman. I think thirty years of shift work at the plant has screwed up my sleeping worst than my bad back. If I can't sleep tonight and the creek doesn't rise, I will get me some pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment