Thursday, December 14, 2006

I almost got me some pussy this morning.

I have not been getting much sleep these past three weeks. My bride went to bed early last night, we went to a Christmas party in town. I stayed up till about four, got into bed, started rubbing that big ass of hers and then climbed aboard, she kicked me off and cursed me out and then rolled over and went back to sleep. See sportfans, I almost got some pussy this morning, all she would have had to say is yes, and then I would be knee deep in pussy, have a great weekend and get that shopping done, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cat. I'm just catching up on my reading. The dentist - Yikes. I can't even think about it without wanting pills and booze. Glad it went well. It's been warming up here too. I had the doors open this afternoon. As for the pussy, well - I've got nothing to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a comment on Cat's pussy getting fame(as HE tells it). I knew he is just like all other men. He either tells the truth(kicked him off, cussed him out, rolled over and went to sleep) or he lies about it(I got me some pussy last nite,blah blah blah). Hell, the part about her BIG ass prolly isn't true either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... better luck next time, killer..... keep on keeping on.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cat, just keep tryin' buddy...one of these days you'll get some!

    ReplyDelete