Tuesday, December 26, 2006

One down and one to go.

It took forever for christmas to get here and now it is finally gone. New Years is almost here and gone also. This was the first christmas that I did not drink anything stronger than coke or coffee. I was not in the mood, plus my kids had better places to go and things to do. I can't do much traveling anymore, because of my very bad back. I stayed home with wife and a few friends and ate and watched my new TV. In the last three years have have lost 22 friends for one reason or another. Rob's passing was a bad thing to get over this past year. When I retired and he got canned, we saw each other all the time, then one day he is gone. I know he loved all of his blog people and friends he had all around the place. He wanted to meet more people and we were going to take a trip back to Costa Rico, never happened. I thank Sam and Stevie for running Gut Rumbles and for all the old posting that has been done lately, brings back memories, thanks again. I talked to Georgia and Stevie the other day and all of us had a good laugh at old bowleggs. I talk to Little Toni sometimes and we both make each other laugh and of course Debbie, Chablis. I am sure we all miss bowloeggs. I hope that all of you have a great new year and hope to see ya'll soon, Cat

2 comments: