Saturday, December 9, 2006

More news about my Dentist.

I am foing a lot better people. That man must never spend any money on his office. His office was a old house, when I was put back in a room, the dental chair must have been 80 years old, it was torn and the cover was very nasty. It only had a homemade light next to the chair, no drills, vaccum hoses, nothing to spit in, nothing. I looked around and saw that all of his supplies were in a craftsman red and white stand up tool box, the one that care repairmen have, nothing in that office was modern. He came in and gave me a few shots and told me that he would be back in a few mintues. As I was waiting for him to return, I got out of the chair and walked around. The level in all of the flours were off about three inches, the doorways were higher than the back of the room. I walked to the back window of the room I was in and saw another man's backyard, very close, only a small fence was between both houses. There was rotten wood everywhere. He finally came back in and started to pulled these three teeth. The first one came out very easy, it was loose when I got there, the next tooth, he broke off and had to chip it out and the last tooth, he had to dig first and then pulled the baby out with another four pulls, finally they were all out. This man went and got his degree from Yale, so he must know a little about being a dentist. He then gave me three meds, one dope, one grem killer and a oxytin and told me how and when to take. I then went to the front desk and paid my bill, only 215.00 for three teeth pulled and about six xrays. I then went outside and my bride was not there. I walked around his office and saw that he drove a brand new Caddie, but the house was falling down and all four sides were rotten with decay and termites. That was a deal for me and I guess I will live another day. He was a okay guy, just nasty, he wore the dirties tennis shoes that I ever seen, a dirty pair of pants and a plaid shirt, he did wear new rubber gloves on me, I think? Would you have stayed and let him work on your?

3 comments:

  1. Good Grief!! No way would I have stayed for him to work on my teeth..the cock roach, alone, would have been enough to convince me that I was in the wrong place..not to mention the dirty clothes! I'm glad you're feeling better...just be sure to keep taking that "germ killer", whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, we want a pussy-gettin update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way in Hell I would have let him work on me. But then again, my first dentist used to reek of Old Spice to cover up the Old Grand Dad

    ReplyDelete