Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thanks People

I am very glad to see most people hate the dentish as much as I do. Thanks for all the good wishes. I am better today, stayed in bed all day yesterday, took drugs and stayed warm, ate soup and got some rest. I feel a lot better today. I will have to tell you about this dentish when I feel better, he will make you laugh. It was the first time I seen him, his office was an old house that looks like it is about to fall down. While I was waiting to see this Doc, a roach ran over my arm in the waiting room. I was thinking then, I should leave this place and don't go back, but my teeth were hurting so damn bad, I wanted to get them pulled. More coming soon, he was a trip.

1 comment:

  1. A Dentist office with roaches? Gag me with a farookin' spoon.

    ReplyDelete