Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finished with my horse dentist.

I went today and saw the old horse dentist, I had two more jaw teeth pulled and cut out. It was no pain in the nasty ass office, but when I got home, the pain kicked in and the swelling has gotten very large. I ate a slice of country ham with bread, man it was good and I think the salt really helped my gums. I am now finished with this doctor. I will find a good young dentist to make me a few crowns. My dentist in Savannah wanted 15,800.00 to fix my mouth, shit that is a lot of money at my age. I still have some good teeth left and a four piece crown, I can still eat. I may just let all of them ride until I need choppers, who knows and who cares. My mama had eight sets of teeth and she only wore them when she went off. That woman could eat an apple with her gums. I have some more pain pills and some Keflex to keep down infection, I know I will be fine in a few days. I have some friends coming for christmas dinner and then we will shoot some guns. All of my fish are grwing in the pond, I feed them every week. I will be catching some big ass fresh water fish this summer. All of my christmas shopping is done. Ya'll have a great and safe christmas, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & Ms. Nancy my darling Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS CAT!

    ReplyDelete