Saturday, September 1, 2007

God damn has it been raining

It's been raining like a cow pissing on a rock for two straight days. A very hard rain, I walked down to my pond this morning, the rain stopped for about 10 minutes. My pond was three feet too damn low three days ago and now it is two feet too damn high. I feed the fish with some sinking and floating fish food while I was down there, they will eat all of the food that I gave them and when the level in the pond rises, the fish get to get up into the weeds and eat all the bugs and grasshoppers that was on high ground. Maybe in a few weeks, I will start to catch me some monsters. They have been growing very fast and this will help them get some size to them. I may order and buy some more big mouth bass this winter, I already put about 100 babies in my pond and another 100 will not hurt. Take care and have a safe and good holiday weekend. P.S. my blown eye has just about healed from all that blowing out. Yesterday i could not touch it with a powder puff, today, it is a lot better, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Hiya stranger! Get well wishes from our home to yours. If you get a chance watch clip number one from this post....http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/search?q=robin+williams...I had to do that roto rooter job about 7 months ago....no fun no fun... but that clip is a gas..I hope you catch some big fish from your growing pond. My health has improved. We had a tornado hit here last Sunday. We just got our power back on Saturday. I will try to catch up with all your posts that I have missed over the past few months as soon as I can.I have missed you bunches!!! You have never been far because you are always in my thoughts and prayers.Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raggedy, I am glad that you think about me. Take care and thanks again, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send the rain here! I'm melting in this heat we are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here Cat, rained just like that proverbial cow, it has stopped but it will pick up again this evening. Try and stay dry:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally stopped raining, now it is back up to 98 degrees and hot.

    ReplyDelete