Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Friend Of Mine Just Died

You heard that right, yes, another biker friend of mine just died. His name was Teddy and he was a big ass man, well over six foot five and weighed over 300 pounds. Teddy use to ride with Chuck and me all the time. Teddy built his bike out of an old VW. His bike had three wheels and the VW motor was in the back. He needed a three wheeler cause he stayed fucked up all the time. He could drink four beers to my one. Teddy could out drink a fish. Looks like I am having a very bad week, please let it stop. I am losing too many friends. Teddy was 58 years old and had bad health. I guess it was his time. Rest in peace my buddy, Cat

6 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry, Cat. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dad, wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Cat, it just seems like God is out to fuck you this month. Hopefully things will get better for you soon. I hope your buddy went quick, painless and peaceful like. As for the trike, I used to ride with a girl down here that had one of them. We'd trade when I got too drunk. She'd ride my old hardtail and I'd ride here trike. Do you know that turning corners are pretty damn hard on a trike? I flopped the thing over on its side once taking a corner a little too fast. Skinned my ass up good. Didn't do much of anything to the trike. I was laying there and the girl that owned it told me to quit being a pussy and set her trike back to right and get the hell back on it. She said I'm supposed to ride on the top of it not on the side or the bottom. She was a crazy bitch but damn good people. She got killed on that trike a couple years after that night. Some drunk was passing in a no pass zone and hit her head on. She was dead before we got to her. At least she went out doing what she loved. That trike meant everything to here and she loved to ride it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Cat, It seems that sometimes life is thumbing her nose at us. Sorry for your loss. The older we get the faster they seem to go till we're ready to go with them. He's probably got a shiny new trike riding around on those golden streets. You know what St. Peter asked the Miser when he carried his gold with him don't you."What'd you bring asphalt with you for?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so sorry Cat. It's truly unbelievable, and so sad. In a few weeks, the Blown Eyes will descend from all over...we'll try to cheer you up, bro. *hugs* And my deepest condolences to Teddy's family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow Cat! I am so sorry you lost another friend.

    ReplyDelete