Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chuck Did Not Make It

This morning at ten thirty, my best friend Chuck died. His stroke was the worst kind of stroke that is know to man. Yesterday his doctors told me that he was not going to make it. The stroke went to the right side of his head, the doctors then had to drain the extra blood from his brain. After the blood was drained from his right side of his brain, when the clot and blood started to go back into his brain, he had another stroke and this time if affected his whole right side. His daughter called me this morning and told me that he went peaceful, he was already in a coma. I will misss my good friend. Have have lost five very good friends in the last three years. I am running out of friends. May he rest in peace.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Cat. It's good you got to hang with him the day before he had the stroke, and went gator hunting. If it's any consolation at all. Probably not. My deepest condolences, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gator Huntin Friends are hard to find. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Damn, Cat. I'm sorry for your loss, man. That's some hard shit, there. I'll be keeping his family, and you and yours, in my thoughts. Hang tough, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Cat, I know how much you loved him. He was a good guy and a good friend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry about the loss of your friend Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry to hear that, Cat. Hope he rests in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Having to say goodbye to an old friend is about the hardest thing we're ever called upon to do in life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. I am sorry to hear this Joe. I know you two were pretty tight and it is always tough to lose good friends.

    ReplyDelete