Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Got a note from my asshole doctor today.

Today when my mail came, was a note from my doctor, who stuck the six foot of hose up my ass. Everything was normal and I had no cancer. Man what a relief, I was thinking about this for over a week, now I can stop thinking about it. I am very happy with the results and no that's it's all over and done, I am glad I had it done. Nothing else has been happening down in coastal Georgia, just the same old shit. I have been catching many fish each day. I walk to the pond every morning and afternoon and catch fish. I noticed yesterday that a white, seven foot gator has took over my pond. He was floating by the bank yesterday and again today. I watched him for a long time before he went for a dive, he was not afraid of me. I will try and catch this one with a dead chicken on a long rope with a treble hook on it, the rope will be hooked to a tree and if I get him, I will pull his ass out of the water with my truck. Then I will call the Gatorman in the next county and he will sell him for 700.00 and split it with me. He gets 100.00 a foot, that's for the meat and the skin.

5 comments:

  1. be sure to keep yourself a bit of the meat..it is some damn fine eating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! back to gator hunting. You still got the youngin living with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news from the doc. Hooray. I didn't know gators came in white. I thought they were all brown. Is it an albino? Maybe you should sell it to a zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear every thing is ok. I too had no idea gators came in a white color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, I am sorry to say, that the child has gone back to my cousins house. The first week of school, she got into trouble and then three days later she was caught smoking. They kicked her out of school and now she is back at the psychos office, three times a week. That was too much for me. My cousin said he hoped she would be okay with us, but he knows her better than me. She can come and spend weekends with us and finally her real mama and daddy told her off and purchased a lot of school clothes and now they are gone again. I wish her all the luck in the world. She needs help.

    ReplyDelete