Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Barry Bonds Going To Jail?

Tonights news was very funny. Barry Bonds is in real trouble now. He lied to the courts and he may go to jail for 5 to 15 years. He is not our homerun king, Hannering Hank is still the king. Bonds needs to be kicked out of baseball and never go to the hall of fame, he is bad to the bone. Pete Rose, got kicked out for nothing what these younger players are doing. So he bet on a few games, he bet on his own team to win always. Something is fucked up here. What do ya'll have to say about this shit?

4 comments:

  1. There are toenail fungi that have more class and talent than Barry Bonds. He's a common criminal and I hope he goes to f**king jail for being an arrogant, insufferable pussy. Pete Rose was 1,000 times the athlete Bonds could never be, and without performance enhancers. There's no reason, anymore, why he shouldn't be allowed in the Hall. His career is already irreparably tarnished, and he suffered enough at the hands of the sportswriters, so I think he paid his due to society. He shold get into the Hall, and Barry Bonds should go to f**king jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit following baseball because of Bonds, the sport lost its inegrity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat - I hope to see you at Willy's tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete Rose was awesome! I used to watch him play ball! That was a long time ago. You brought up some great memories. I don't go to ballgames anymore. I haven't followed the sport since they kicked Pete. Mike Schmidt used to live near me.

    ReplyDelete