Monday, November 5, 2007

Weird Yesterday, Now Check Today.

I went fishing this morning, started catching fish. I have four places with nice cedar chairs around my pond, these are the best spots to catch fish. When my wife and I were down there yesterday, I caught the same gator twice. It was a very light weight rod and reel, when we left to walk back home, I left the same rod and reel in a high back cedar chair and put the rod and reel back on the chair, just like I have done a 100 times. This morning, the whole damn rod, reel, float and everything was missing from the chair. Do you think he came back to play and saw that red float in the chair and got it and took it under the water? I have been looking for it all morning. This is amazing. I always thought that gators were as dumb as a brick, I guess not? That was a very nice rod and reel, that is the one Chuck gave to me, it was the last one I wanted to break or lose. What do ya'll think about this?

4 comments:

  1. Assrot, I will cal or go see the DNR tomorrow, two years ago they told me to do whatever I wanted with a problem gator. This gator was playing, I think. My neighbors know not to fuck with me. The tree hugger is scared to death of me, plus it is his wife that's the problem, not him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he just likes the color red. Remind me to wear green, or blue, if I ever come down to see you... I hate like hell to lose, or break a good rod and reel combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I'd stay the hell away from that pond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're slipping. A few months ago you would have had the gator out of the pot and be picking your teeth.

    ReplyDelete