Monday, November 19, 2007

Been Working On My New Chicken Coop Today.

I am almost finished with my chicken coop. It has a wire top on it, to keep fox, chicken hawks and coons out of the cages. The last time I had chicken, they were eaten by a big fox and a bobcat. This coop has  wire all around it and a brand new storm door. I will buy some new chicks next week and start raising chicks and eggs. My cousin, the one that has Halie, looked at it and said that it was too damn nice for just chickens. I told him he could live in it when his wife kicks him out. It is a nice house, I have about 300.00 in it so far and time. The pen is eight by sixteen and the coop is four by eight. That will hold about 25 chickens, but I think I may just have ten and one big ass horney rooster.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good floor in that coop..a famn fox will dig uner and into a coop without a floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed. You will be running a hen house!Happy Thanksgiving!Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete