Monday, November 12, 2007

Lady dead while doing some plastic surgery?

I just saw a TV who's fucking and sucking show, I think it was on ABC. The surgeon is the man that does the discovery before and after plastic makeovers. The news people said he was bogus and has been arrested a few times for DUI. Would you want this asshole to cut on your face or tities? Shit no. The person who died was a big rap singers mom, that sucks, go in to get younger and better looking and then coming out dead. No thanks, I will keep my belly and wrinkles, fuck a surgery.

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad for Kanye West because he lost his momma. Other than that I think he is nothing but a whiney little bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near the hospital where she died, and I've actually had to go to the emergency room there twice. The hospital has been on the verge of closing for a few years now. It's NOT the place you want to go when you're having an emergency, but the ambulance will only take you to the closest place. Even though she probably died of complications from the surgery she had elsewhere, I had to cringe when I read that they had taken her to that hospital. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanity kills a lot of stupid people.

    ReplyDelete