Monday, April 11, 2005

The Bamboo Ranch

Rob wrote a little about the Ranch, I will tell you a few stories about that famous place. It was in Garden City, two miles from Savannah, it was also behind the A and W rootbeer drive in and Joe's drive in. Between those spots were mudholes about four foot deep, one saturday night, I went to the ranch to dance and get drunk, it was country-western then. I started drinking heavy, picked up a sweet little thing about 18 years old, danced with her, kissed her a few hundred times and left the ranch with her. By the time we got to my 56 Chevy, they were four bad ass country boys by my car, the big one told me that she was his girlfriend and the other three joined in with the big one. Those cocksuckers almost killed me, I woke up about four hours later in that big old mudhole. A few years later it went from C&W to a strip club, they had these famous strippers of the time coming  to the ranch, these were class acts, I was at a table very close to the stage and a pretty woman came out and danced, she then took her clothes off and was looking at me, each little table had a bottle and a candle in each one, she bent over my table and opened her pretty lags and aimed at my candle and pissed and put it out, amazing. After being a strip bar, it then went to a rock and roll club, that was when all the blacks wanted to be with whites, so the Bamboo started selling cards as a private club, just to keep the blacks out. The card cost a dollar. Me and a couple of my school buddies wanted to go friday night so we loaded up a 55 ford and took the drive, when we got to the window, to buy our cards, one friend told the man behind the window, that I was half nigger. He said no way, I told him that I was American Indian, he told me to leave or he was going to call the cops, Shit, back then I stayed in trouble, so I called a friend and he picked me up at the drive-in next door. That sucked, but we went to the X and met some girls and had a better time than the guys at the ranch. The X was another drive-in on world famous Victory Drive, that is another story, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. I have even seen woman smoke cigars with there pussies.

    ReplyDelete