Sunday, April 17, 2005

SSDD

Back to normal for me, I have been in the yard, all day. I drank so much punch, it was almost coming out of my nose. I think it was a damn good party and met a few new people. I put on my snake boots and went gator hunting last this afternoon, I did not see the monster, or his wife, but the babies were swimming very close to my pond. I walked out to the river and no mr. gator. I will get him this week, everyone wants some more meat. Gator sells for 8.00 a pound down here in coastal Georgia. I had about 35 pounds from the first one I killed, we ate some and gave most of it away, everyone agreed with me, taste like a fishy chicken, but good and tender. Jimbo did not like me to talk about the gators, he hates them. I told him that they walk across our coastal roads all the time. Him being a Jersey boy, he never rode in a big Ford truck before, I took him for a ride and then offered him to drive it. The very pretty young German lady, told me that america had big cars and trucks, she was impressed with my new truck. Acidman and me got home yesterday afternoon and I put him in my 2,000.00 massage chair, he loved it and will get one this week, almost had to spend the night with us, could not get out of that chair. Looks like a space age chair, with controls and programs, it will do almost everything, but suck your dick. Take care, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Neck, you wish, go and buy a woman for tonight, get you a call girl, they are 100.00 in coastal GA plus tips, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always get you a electolux vacaum cleaner, it will suck you dry, just keep the on and off button close by, Cat

    ReplyDelete