Tuesday, April 5, 2005

My friend Rob

My buddy Rob, Acidman, has been doing a lot of writing lately. She is like me, I can't sleep. My back problems have my legs and feet hurting so bad, I can't sleep. They both burn, ache and hurt all the time. I have been knowing Rob for 28 years, we have been employees togther and close friends. H eis going through the same shit I once did. My ex-wife tried to turn my kids againsy me and finally, after years of working at the bitch, she gave them to me. I raised four children. BC has screwed him very well and I don't think she is finished. She has more plans for Rob. He started his blog, for hisself, first of all, he loves to write and second, he needed to vent about what the courts can do to a person. I am on his side. He may piss a lot of people off, but at the same time, he is making some people laugh there asses off. I would rather smile and laugh at and with Rob, than to be mad and hate Rob. Get a fucking life people. Cat.

1 comment:

  1. Yes darling, I have tired those and been to 12 different doctors, no luck. I just take a shit load of pills and they help with the pain. Thanks for asking, Cat.

    ReplyDelete