Saturday, April 16, 2005

Our Bog Meet

I just got back from our meet, must have been about 32 people there. The weather sucked for the beach, 50 degrees and windy, could not do the beach things, I was mad about not being able to go skinny dipping with those pretty women, maybe next time. I met a few people that I never met before, great people and I hope they liked me as much. I was so proud of Acidman, he was on time at my house and he did not get fucked up as he always does. I got ripped, stoned, drunk, and did not have any leggs at all. Zonker, Dax, Jimbo, V-man, Cripple and yours truely killed about 8 gallons of that famous punch, when I tried to go piss, I could not walk, damn that shit was strong. We had a few sick ladies, that I pilled back to life. I did not get laid, but I would have loved to have fucked them all. All together it was a safe, fun and most enjoying weekend, spent with fellow bloggers and friends, till next time, go have a ball, it could be your last, Cat.

5 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I could have been there. Did you get kisses from all the ladies, like Mamamontezz asked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Acidman better wear pants, I was told, by many people, that I would fuck a snake, if someone would hold his head. PS, I don't fuck anyone, that has a bigger dick, than me, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss that pretty ass woman of yours, I just hugged her when we departed, should have got a big kiss and have her rub those big tits in my chest. Love you both, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, I was just trying to show those girls my long ass tongue, sometimes, it gets me plenty of pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well..I sure did think of all of ya'll this weekend...maybe one of these days I can fly over the big pond in time for one of these "meets" :)

    ReplyDelete