Sunday, April 17, 2005

Half rubber game

Damn I am getting old. We played half rubber and I was pitching, throwing pretty damn good, no one could catch. V-man winning, Eric can't catch, I get up to bat, a few hits and finally a run, no one can catch. Eric comes to bat, he is winning now, but before he starts to hit, I miss some easy catches, I suck, I was calling the pot black and then all of a sudden, I can't catch either. I fell three times and also went after a few hit balls in the air and damn, I missed and hurt my old ribs. Eric won, me and V-man sucks hind tit. I am retiring from half rubber, too fucking old, I use to play three times a day for hours at a time, but that was when I was young and dumb and full of come. I quit. We started this morning with a diet of beer and nuts, thanks to Ga she did feed a few of us dogs. Georgia is a lovely lady that has legs all the way up to her ass, she is tall and thin. Great girl and Rick, the poet and also her hubby is also a great guy, has just started a blog. Mama did one for her, thanks Mama. Rob and Mama got me started and I could kill both of them for doing it. More on our meet later, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment