Sunday, April 3, 2005

They are all gone

My daughter and the kids went back to St. Augustine last night. They had a wonderful time and my girl did not want to leave. She lost her mama two years ago and I am the only thing she has other than Joey and her two kids. Stephanie loved the house and land, the kids played and had a ball. I will go to see them in a few weeks, after our blogmeet. Nice to see family and grandkids. I hope all of my friends and readers have the same one day, grandkids are different that having your oun kids, they go back home. Stephanie tried to get my son out of jail and could not. She saw him saturday at the jail and he looked good and dried out, she told me. She paid for another lawyer and signed some papers and she is his power of attorney, until he gets out. I wish him the best, but I will do nothing to help him with DUI's anymore. I love all of my children and he knows how bad it hurts me, to see him in jail. It is his fault and no ones elses. He just loves to drink and that is all to it. Maybe he will learn, someday, take care sports fans, see you later, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment