Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Triple X Drive-In

Back when I was a teenager, everyone went to the X, it was on world famous Victory Drive, which is highway 80 a state road that ends at Savannah Beach. Every friday and saturday night it was like Mel's in American Giff. Girls everywhere, all tfour high schools went to the X. When all the parking spaces got full, then you had to back up to the bamboo wall, it was dark and you could get curb service, but most of all, we used it for fucking, I dated a girl named Cathy, a true blonde, and one night she could not get out, so I went to the X by myself. When I got there I saw an old girlfriend and we started talking and finally ended up on the bamboo wall, as soon as I got my pants down and my mule dick out, Cathy pulled up to my car and saw the whole thing, I never dated Cathy again. I also got my ass kicked about 20 times at the X, mostly over girls, not much dope back in those days. Once in a while I would get a bag of pot and we all got stoned at the X. I was 15 when I smoked my first joint and most of my friends started smoking weed, at the X. Those were some great times and sometimes I wish I could go back. Those were the best days of my life. I had a car when I was 14, have plenty of money, I was tall and very handsome and had more girls than carter has liver pills. Those were the days. Next coming we be Savannah Beach, but first I am going to a GA blog meet Friday with Acidman, should be about 40 people from everywhere, wish I could take them back to the X, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment