Friday, April 29, 2005

More Tricks

Each week, I will be writing about things a woman loves to have done to her. I hope ya'll enjoyed the foreplay and the part two. These ideas may not get all the women you want in bed, but it will help with the ones you have. Some women do not come, bullshit, they just need some help. Some women come five to our one, that is the way it should be, you got to please. My two baby sons, one 29 and the other one is 31, they only want to p[lease the boy, that is why they never keep a woman. I tell them all the time, you have to please the girl or she will never come back for more. They will learn, I knew all of this at a very young age, my daddy taught me and he was a sea whore, fucked everywhere he went, all races and colors, all ages. He told me he never turned down a piece of ass and I am almost as bad. My other three brothers took after my mama, all of them have been married to the same woman for 45 or more years, boring, I bet. My daddy took me to a whore house when I was 16 and all of his friends were studs also. They drank, played cards, ate and chased women. I am the same way, when I was younger, I would have done anything for a fuck, anything. Take care my friends and more coming on sex, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment