Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Rob came and went

When Rob arrived at the country house, we were planting bushes and flowers. I also had a man grinding 45 stumps up. I call him Little Joe, he weights about 400 pounds, but a very nice man. Rob and I talked about things and we did not get drunk, as we usually do, hell, Rob did not drink anything. He looked good and has gained a little weight back. He shaved off his favor saver and looks a little younger. We planner our blog trip, he is coming here and then we are getting into the new big ford truck and going to the liquor store in Brunswick. Not running out this time, in Helen Ga, I had to walk 3 miles to get us some booze. I think we will have a great time and it will be nice to see some dear old friends, I am bringing the shine, 2 bottles and a few pills and plenty of booze and wine, goes good with pot. I am proud to have Rob as a very good friend of mine, and yes, I know him very well, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. Shit Smith, if I buy it, you will drink it, friday it is, Cat.

    ReplyDelete