Tuesday, February 6, 2007

All this Talk about Pussy and Tequila

I just got turned on, I grabbed the old lady, threw her down on my big bed and just fucked the shit out of her. She came about 6 times and I came twice, the last time, when I came, it felt like it was coming out of my ears and eyes. I think I came a ton, too bad my sperm is dead, I was cut 29 years ago. If I wasn't cut, I think I could have filled up one of those big test tubes the doctors give you. Then there would be many little catfishes coming around in nine months. I got to go and rest now, I am beat, worned out, till next time, Cat

3 comments:

  1. ... good for you, big guy.... rest up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn catfish you are my hero. Your wifes also sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was brutally hysterical. Have you yet considered the satellite radio thing?

    ReplyDelete