Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Out Driving Around Yesterday

A friend and me were out driving around yesterday, to try and find some wood for his dog house. We were on an islans just across from my house and found a three story mansion being built. I pulled into the side yard and saw that it was being made out of big rocks and steel, it also had a big swimming pool just infront of the river bank. The house was 20,000 square feet. The owner came out and talked to us. She and her hubby lives in London England and were building this house as a summer get away. The land and house must be at least 4 million dollars? The lady was only about 40 years old and she acted very normal. Her husband must have all the money. We got our wood and thanked her and left. This is the biggest house in our area. The contractor was from New York and all the supplies were coming from Florida, that is a lot of money right there. No local people doing none of the work. I hope to meet the man next time I go over there. I wonder who he is? I will let ya'll know whenever I find out, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment