Thursday, February 8, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith, 1967-2007.

When I first saw Anna in Playboy, I thought she was one sexy bitch. She made a few movies and we all started to see her on television, she was hot. She had a big set of fake tits and did not have anything between her ears, but to most men, she was hot. I saw Anna a few times on Howard Stern's TV show and she always showed her ass, her comments on all of Howard's questions did not make any sense. He would always ask her was she on drugs? She would always tell him no, I just talk that way? The E channel gave her a spot for a TV show, it sucked also. This is when she really got fat. Anna and Howard, her lawyer and boyfriend, had a eating contest on one show, her son and girlfriend was with them, they all ate pizza with all the fixings, Anna threw up and then started back eating again. She still lost the contest. She made a hell of a lot of money and made Trimspa rich, she started losing weight again, she started to look hot and sexy again. Everyone knows she was the pits, but man was she hot and sexy. In her early years, I would have loved to put my dick in between those big old fake tits, I think she made have been a great lay. I know most people did not like her and her shitty ways, but she was a very pretty woman at one time. After I heard she had died yesterday, it made me sad, cause I will never get a chance to take her to bed. Laugh at me all you want, but the average man would have joined me with her anytime, anyday, any place. She was one fucked up pretty lady. I hope the new little baby goes to the real daddy and he will take all of that money and raise that child better than the rest of her family. I think drugs killed her son, maybe mama was giving him pills to keep him with her? I think Anna died because of having a fucked up life and she took many drugs to help her get to the next day. She was one hot sexy mama and I know she will be missed by many men, at least I know of one, ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment