Saturday, February 3, 2007

Super Sunday

Today is the big day for football. I rememeber when the first super bowl was played. That game started it all. Green Bay played Kansas City. Man, it has turned out to be a great sporting event. Many of the games pure suck. It takes two weeks of bullshit and lots of talking to get to the big game. I want a good game today and I don't care who wins, just give me a great game to watch. Chicago are the dogs, they are getting seven points with all the bookies. I am going to bet the bears with the points. The over and under is at 48 points. I will not bet that line, who knows, it could be the lower, the Bears have a defense. I will watch the kick off and if the game goes to shit, then I have about 300 other channels to turn to, who knows, it maybe a great game. Have a great day sport fans, Cat

3 comments:

  1. I like the Colts but not seven points worth and if I was gonna bet the over/under I would take the under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Colts but not seven points worth and if I was gonna bet the over/under I would take the under.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Bears sucked, they needed to lose. They played like shit and I think a few other teams would have done better against the Colts. I am very glad Peyton finally won one. He is a great quarterback and also comes from the south.

    ReplyDelete