Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weekend?

Winter time has finally found coastal Georgia. The low tonight is going down to 22 degrees and the next few days it will be below freezing until next tuesday. This is not good for us candy asses. We all hate the very cold temps. At least it will not snow. It snows about every 12 years here and it does not stick for over 2 hours. I been watching the weather channel and I don't know how the people up north and Canada get by in all that snow. Looks like they can't even get outside and go to the store, much less go to work? I hope that all of you will have a good safe weekend , Cat

3 comments:

  1. Hate to hear that, it has been blustery here all week, today was an exception, about 45 degrees. I pulled the grill, radiator and water pump on the Jeep today to put a new water pump on and as soon as I started it started raining so I worked in it all afternoon, soaked, I got it all done but it was miserable. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing, in truth, about the snow....it stinks, it sticks, and it sucks. Although, if the mood strikes me, and I'm bundled up warm enough, I love to play in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... you freeze to death, or what?...

    ReplyDelete