Sunday, May 1, 2005

Another week

One of my best friends and his wife came up from Plant City Florida, for a few days. He just sold his business and retired, he got him a motorhome and doing a lot of traveling. We went out to eat last night at a seafood joint, fresh food from the docks at Darien Ga. He was thrilled at the food and loved my land and house.  Before my couple came in, Rob and Rick came by and had a visit, first time for Rick, we looked for the gators, but I think I got all of them. The last mama gator did not float up, no meat and no skin. Rick liked my pond and said it looked fishy. It is, been catching bream and redbreasts for several weeks now. When they came up, I was shooting squirrels, got three that morning. My 22 rifle needs to be sighted in, will do that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment