Thursday, November 17, 2005

101,440 hits.

I went to my home page on my blog and saw that I have over 101 thousand hits. Wow, I started my blog on Oct 11 2004. Acidman and Mama wanted me to start writing. I did, a few posts at first then more. I don't write very good and my education sucks. I write the truth about my life and all the things I have done. I also write from the heart. I want to take time to thank all of you for being with me, it means a lot to me. You people are the greatest, thanks again, Cat

10 comments:

  1. Livey, how about 10 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are splendid, my man. Raw meat, and all that. We all like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more educated than you think.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds to me like you are doing something right. But are you catching any fish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat: Here is a longish comment for you. I was once part of a board that decided how to distribute funds that artists were competing for. The last applicant was a woman whose entry essay was handwritten with plenty of spelling mistakes and poor grammar. We gave her the maximum amount of money. Why? Because she so clearly possessed a genuine heart and believed in the art she was creating.Catfish, the truth of who you are shines through your blog and I, for one, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks readers, you sure know how to make a man feel good, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raw truth, wisdom and honesty, couldn't ask for more. Congratulations and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Throw yer pa jaaamies out da winder and blodge about it mash daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I talk funny, I am from the deep South, so go back to pushing on your snow, while I lay on my ass and watch TV, Cat

    ReplyDelete