Thursday, November 3, 2005

High School Football Game Tonight

McIntosh County is in the football state championships this weekend. There is nothing like going to a game on friday night, when the weather is cool and the team is HOT. We have it both tonight. I am getting ready to go, stop and eat pizza before, with plenty of beer, I am also taking in a pint of Knob Creek. I should be fine. The Bucs have a great team this year, I talked to the coach today at the hardware store, he asked me, you coming tonight? I said Hell Yes, would not miss it coach. These small towns come to all the games, basketball and football, only thing to do on a friday night. Will post the score tomorrow, we are playing Twiggs County, Macon Georgia area. Go Bucs, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I went to the game at my daughter's school tonight. It was Senior Night, and she is captain of the dance team, so all the senior athlete parents presented their kids on the field before the game. Bartram won on a last ditch field goal, or so said the first 2 refs, but the third one overruled them, said it was wide. I was in the end zone. It was good by three feet. It doesn't matter. They've already won their division 5A district, and will host a playoff game next weekend. The difference in high school and college is you actually have to go into the rest room at high school games to tighten up your drink.

    ReplyDelete