Sunday, November 20, 2005

My schooling?

I did not like school, my mama use to kick me out of bed almost everyday to go to school. I hated school. I got out of high school at the young age of 17, went to several colleges and also got kicked out of them also. I made okay grades, just did not go to classes. Back in the 60's, school was not the big deal, drugs and sex was the number one and two items at that time. I did plenty of both, sex, I would kill for pussy, and drugs, I had my share and three other peoples too. Those were the days. If I had my time to go back and undo some of my fuck ups, I would have gotten my education first, then pussy and finally drugs. But fuck it, I have some very nice and funny stories to tell my grandkids, shit man, I lived and should have died years ago. I meet many older people each day and they are very boring people, they must think I am some kind of nut, when I start talking they look at me funny and they start asking so many questions, that I know they have lived a very dull life. Mine was not dull at all. I guess I would not change anything, except getting my degree. I never got shit. I have lived many places and done some of the funniest things in life. I was very free with everything I had. If I had watched myself, I would have been rich, but look at all the good times and parties I would have missed. Life is good and let's enjoy it, tomorrow maybe our last. Take care and have a ball, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hell Yeah! Hey, some people are readers and others are doers. I have kids that are academic and others who aren't...nothing to be ashamed of. I love your stories!! My husband partied out of college too..hehehe..I gotta get him to one of these meets sometime..y'all would love him and he needs some guy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is not a rehearsal Cat, (unless you are a Hindu or whatever), and if you are happy with what you did with it, and can look the man upstairs in the eye, then its been a good life.Good advice from you about "tomorrow may be our last" Believe it, people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its never too late, and the classes are more fun when your older cause you can see through the BS. I spent many years lost and partying in the ozone; then decided to move on to other things and got my degree at 44. Its hard to describe being in a history class covering the sixties (having sort of lived through them) with a bunch of kids that hadn't even been a glimmer in their parents eye then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you just the way you are baby!

    ReplyDelete