Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My doctors visit today.

I had to go to Savannah today for a doctor visit, I took a good washing , cause I knew he was going to give me a finger wave. I got to his office a few minutes early and talked to the cute nurses. They called me back, weighted, 246, height, 6 foot three inches tall, blood pressure, 130 over 80. Next step, clothes off and one of those slips with the ass out of them. I was standing in the exam room, just waiting and worrying about that finger, my ass should have exit only, on it, or a tattoo that reads, do not enter. Should have had it done years ago in my biker days. Finally my doctor came in and started talking, he said that all of my bllod work was great and that I have been a good big boy, sweat was starting to fall off of me. He looked in my ears, throat, under my arms, nose and rubbed all over my skin, he then told me that I needed to use a cream on my bosy, because of dry skin, shit I live in my hot tub, I guess it drys out my skin. He then sit back and started talking about my new house, and fishing and what types of new drugs he was going to give me. At one time, I thought he must have forgetten about my asshole. I was doing a little better and the sweat stopped , he then said, stand right here and bend over, man I also shit my pants, and then the sweat started again. This time the water was pouring off of me, like a river, I looked at doc and told him to take it easy, I told him that that hole was exit only, he laughed and then hit me with a wad of KY jelly, then my asshole started to tighen, shit, he was in, I always look at my shoulders just to make sure both of his hands are not on those shoulders, thank goodness they were not, he then pulled out and I almost farted on him, I should have, bastard. He smiles like he had just had a new piece of ass, cocksucker. He then told me to put my clothes on. He then told me, my ass was fine and the PSA was a 00,25, that must be good. He gave me my pills and I got the fuck out of dodge. That is over for another six months, that shit scares me to death, it always pays to be safe, rather than sorry anyday, Cat

11 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!I'm just picturing you aiming your ass at the dr. and letting one rip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I'm feeling sorry for you Cat. My dr does that too and I'm a woman...I mean, not the bending over part but she does stick a finger in there...Now I'm not saying nothing about my sexual preferences but that, the DR doing it while I lie there helpless, I DO NOT Like.Cat, what is your bosy--? You mean your penis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are still enjoying life!!! *L* (meaning living in the hot tub!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try a woman doctor. They're experienced with that kinda stuff. They usually warm it first...the KY, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wimmen usually have smaller fingers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never thought of that, but it would be bad, if a pretty lady doctor stuck her finger up my ass and my dick started getting hard. Maybe a new way to get a strange piece of pussy, might work, thanks, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least he used KY and did'nt just spit on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no sensation in my ass so I don't feel a thing when he inserts the finger. One of the few upsides of being a crip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the next time I have to under go that. I will have to make the doctor write a note for my mother inlaw that in fact my head is not stuck up there.

    ReplyDelete