Saturday, November 19, 2005

Are you loved?

Good question, are you loved? When I was raising children, I was loved, my kids looked for me for food, clothes and housing, and most of all love. I tired to give each one of them all my love. I had to work shift work for 30 years, I could not be with my children all the time and missed out on many a good times with my kids. They are all older now and they each understand me and all the hours I had to work. I felt needed, and that was a great thing.  Now that we are all much older, my kids don't need me as much as they once did. Makes you want to think? I have some free advice for all of you parents, please spend as much time with your kids, as possible. They will love you for it, when they get older. A dear friend of mine, has a birthday today, she is a very nice and understanding person, her kids love her in a special way, we sometimes think a like, we think they don't love us anymore, but they do. They may not show it, but they do. I wish her a great birthday and wish her many more. Try to get as much out of your kids as possible and tell them everyday, you love them. I wish all of you a great and safe week, Cat

3 comments:

  1. this is a sweet post, Catfish. I've always insisted, even when I was a single mom, that my work schedule had to accomodate my time with my kids.This past summer the three of us went camping about 5 times...it was great to finally find something everyone can do, as I have an 8-year gap in age between my two babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, Catfish. I have 6 kids and we have a rockin' good time around here most of the time. Whatever I would do without all these kids and their friends, I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit you made me cry!

    ReplyDelete