Monday, November 7, 2005

More Sex

Do you ever get enough of sex? I use to think I did, well since I am retired now, I am now thinking more and more about sex again. I do not need the Blue pill, I get excited just thinking about pussy. I love everything about sex, the smell, the heat and the feelings I get from sex. When I was younger, I was a whore, fucked everything that walked, only girls. My dick stayed hard all the time and it was as hard as a rock, it was so damn hard, a cat could not scatch it, man that is hard. I know I don't need as much as I once did, but still, sex is still one of the greatest things on earth. I was reading a site the other day and she was talking about ass fucking, how to and take it easy and use lots of lube, it was a funny but true read. Have you ever gotten whole of a lady, which her asshole was larger than her pussy? I have, she loved ass fucking, but the pussy was a lot tighter for me. When she came, it was like world war three, man that girl could come. Most women don't like anal fucking, it takes time and plenty of lube. Slow down men, take your time. If you ever meet a woman that loves it, then you will have a hard time fucking her pussy, they sure come a ton, when you do a good ass fucking on them. I hope I get a lot of comments on this post, I also hope I am not the only one out there in blog world, that thinks about sex a lot? All comments are welcome, take care and peace, Cat

4 comments:

  1. ok, I never think about sex. hahaha. Moodman was a wicked looking satan for halloween--the other day I suggested that he put the costume back on for some role play....just for kicks, y'know. Sex is playtime for grownups, I think, and I aim to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about sex...but not nearly as much as I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about sex too, just not anal sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dirty dog you...hahaha...I bet you are hard to keep up with honey...lucky you so dang cute 'cause you can get away with talking so raunchy... :)

    ReplyDelete