Saturday, November 5, 2005

Funny deer story

I have been seeing some big ass deer tracks by the pond. I have been feeding the monster deer corn, about 150 pounds. I sat up night before last, trying to shoot the fucker, no luck. Well last night, I took a big ass jar of Peter Pan peanut butter and hung it from a big tree. I put a few holes in the jar, so he could lick the peanut butter, well this morning, I went down to the pond, and that Hartford, giant ass big ass deer done stucked all the peanutt butter out of the jar and left a few deer turds to say Thank You for the dessert. That mother is a small ass deer. He must weigh 250 pounds by his track and the size of his turds. I will get that bastard soon. I hope my grandson from Florida comes up and kills that bigg ass deer. That would be a treat for Tyler. He loves guns and hunting and fishing, at least my two grand kids have some of me in them. My grand daughter Becky, never shuts up, she talks all the time, just like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment