Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Same Shit Different Day

Another day, another dollar. That is what it's all about. Getting by? yes, getting by. I have learned for many years that we do the same thing almost everyday. Our lives change each year, but we end up, doing the samething. I am very glad, my friend, Rob, is doing better. He will be out of the nut house very soon.  I miss my fucked up friend, he makes me laugh and think about many things. He wrote me the other day and thanked me for being a good friend, I also wrote to Mary Kay, I think they will become very close friends, after there stay at the nut house. Everyone needs someone. The weather in coastal Georgia is getting cooler, leaves are changing and the bugs are going away. I went and looked at new boats yesterday, I sold my Boston Whaler a few years back, and now the saltwater fish are biting, I want another boat. I may get one soon. I want to say thank you for writing to Rob, he loves those letters, keep it up, I think he will need our help, take care and be safe, Cat

2 comments:

  1. It is very encouraging that he will be getting out earlier than he expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, life never is. But he's a strong man and he can do this.

    ReplyDelete