Friday, November 25, 2005

When you read other bloggers?

Every day I read bloggers, I think these people are very talented and funny. Most of them can write very well. Bloggers make me laugh, all the time. When I feel like shit and hate the world, I click on a few of my buddies and start feeling better, within mintues. If you think about it, laughing and smiling is a great part of out life. I would rather laugh than cry and man, these people make me laugh. I have met several great people and make a many a blog meet. I always have fun and make more friends each trip. I just wanted to take the time, to thank all of these people for being friends with me and making me feel like a better person. I hope we will keep it up, in the new year, I have only blogged for 14 months and I am just a baby starting to walk, I am learning to read and write all over again, thanks to you. Take care and peace to all, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Cat, do you ever come over & read me? Can we meet sometime??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you, I looked for you last night, could not find you. I wanted to tell you, that you are a very pretty lady, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. right back at you, big guy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Catfish. I appreciate you coming by and leaving a comment once in a while. I've been at this for four months and I must say that it is not only enjoyable but habit forming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY habit-forming. I would be even more addicted, if I weren't already totally addicted to playing Guild Wars. Not enough time in the day to do both all the time, and still do the "regular" stuff I have to do. I love reading these blogs, though - it's a cool little community! :-)And that was a very nice post, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there's ever a blog meet in or near Texas let me know. I'd love to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I'm not the only one addicted! Its the first thing and the last thing I do in my day. And if I can, while I'm at work, I check up real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is only one Catfish...and he can be so funny, it'll make your eyes roll back in your head.

    ReplyDelete