Thursday, November 24, 2005

Goodbye Thanksgiving

It is gone till next year, I had a very peaceful day, I ate tacos with dressing and had brownies for dessert. Nice meal, no one came by, watched football and fished the day away. Two of my children called and wished me a great day. It was okay, the next bigg one is christmas, I already have the upper hand on christmas, I got a eight foot fresh tree last week, it is soaking in the garage, in water. I am a good boy scout, always be prepared. I hope ya'll will have a safe weekend and drive safe, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Only two big ones and I threw them back in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat!Tacos with dressing? Hmm.Peaceful is nice, though. My girls and I spent the day together, and did just what we wanted. We made turkey breast, and pies, and we put up our Christmas tree & decorated it. That's our favorite part of Thanksgiving! ;-pHey, I finally called your daughter! Only took me a month, huh? She was nice, but we didn't talk much because we were both getting ready to go out. But we have each other's e-mail addresses now, so we'll keep in touch, and get to know each other. So thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will like her and her two kids, the girl, Becky, is a sport and talks more than me. My daughter stays busy with work and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Catfish, happy T~day! Tacos sound good....mmmmmm. Maybe I'll do that next year! (Or maybe even tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete