Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How Time Changes Things

A couple of weeks ago, everyone was talking about New Orleans and the Mississippi coast. Now, does anyone care? You never read or hear anything about that story anymore? Did the media run it into the ground? Do we even care about them? Who knows? I know that I watched them on MSNBC for weeks and even sent a little money to the red cross for them, now, you never hear shit about them anymore? My mama was an American Indian, she told me several hundred times, time heals many wounds, I guess she was right. That brings me to think about a little advice for all of us, if you are down and out and are having so much bad luck, be patient, good times are coming soon, just wait. I think the world of all of my eaders and want to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving and be safe on the upcoming holidays, Cat

6 comments:

  1. have a happy one catfish. Maybe we can get together one of these days and you can show me how to catch some Georgia fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Turkey Day to you Cat. I'm hopin' what you're sayin' about the "bad times and good times" is true. Times have been a little rough lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catfish, Have a Happy, low-stress Thanksgiving yourself. I love reading you.kiss, kiss, kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you too, Catfish, you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Thanksgiving, Catfish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving darlin' good things happen to good people ;)

    ReplyDelete