Thursday, August 10, 2006

The famous G spot

I am a lot like most men,  I have been reading about the G spot and hearing women talk about the G spot, but I never could find the damn thing. I have been looking for that son of a bitch for years. I was close back in 1972, but it was just the man in the boat again. I have never had a hard time making a woman hum or cum, been doing it for many years. I have been knocking the man in the boat out of the boat and putting him back in for years. But that G spot had me fucked up. One night about 24 years ago, I was in bed with a pretty younf girl and after playing and having a good time, I think I found that G spot? I know I have found it, why, cause while playing with that rose bud for over an hour and probing and digging and trying to find that famous G spot, she was almost knocked on the floor from the bed, all of a sudden, she started doing all kinds of wild things, I even had her talking in tongues. The bed got soaking ass wet, it was a wet spot the size of a set of basketballs. I thought at one point that she had just pissed on me, but it was a little to sticky, I then thought? Must be the famous G spot? It was.  I had to go down south and check it out, just to make sure, it was not piss, it was not, it was hot, sticky cum. Since that day forward, I have been finding that bastard very easy and very often. There is a G spot men, you just have to find the damn thing. It is there guys. Trust me on this, it's there and it will make a girl or woman to the crab walk in bed. Thank goodness I found it, more sex coming soon, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Geez, Cat. You sound like a gold prospector or something. Since the G-spot is arguably one of the most elusive and controversial erogenous zones on the female body, maybe you could create some kinda G-spot locator service, or become a G-spot guide. At the very least, sell G-spot maps. Might be a great internet business in your retirement years. Just think of all the money you could make showing all the guys where to find it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not that difficult, just the opposite of the clit, or inside. Yep they squirt, but it tastes good. One lady told me it floats also, looks like flower petals in a bathtub of water. It is very rewarding to both when done right, like Cat says just gotta look and try and enjoy the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A floating G-Spot? Daaaaaaaaang, Ben! Now I know why I keep coming back to Cat's blog. Just never know what I'll learn next. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't <i>believe</i> i just read that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the G spot, her cum floats she said

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm, Cat? You planning a trip North anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Tessa. You should be giving lessons Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look out G Gordon Liddy, it sounds like Cat is the new G-MAN.....

    ReplyDelete