Tuesday, August 8, 2006

I have been reading many blog's today

I did a little catching up on my readings this morning. I started with a few friends of mine and ended up reading about cock rings and hotel rooms. And I thought I was sick? I know a lot of people and I think most of them think about sex most of the time. Old and young, sex is very important to all of us. I love pussy to death, a few years ago I would steal, fight, chase, buy, and many other things just to get some strange pussy. Now that I am a little older, the pussy has gotten a lot stronger and it also goes a lot longer between fucks than it use to. I can still think about the good old days and my dick will start to get hard. I am not dead yet, just don't need as much pussy, as I use to. I made a few posts about whorehouses, and someone asked me, back in the 60's you must have been hard up to have to buy pussy? No I was not, it is just a rare treat to go to the whorehouse and be fucked by a pro. They will fuck and suck you to death. I had plenty of girls in the 60's, but a trip or two to a whorehouse was always a treat and a pleasure. I wish I knew of one now? I would be there right now, instead of writing on the computer. Have any of ya'll been thinking about old lovers? Most people do when they have time. I talked to an old girl friend the other night and she told me shit about the old days that would have shocked me to death. Young girls are fun and I think they talk more than the young boys. She was telling me about girls that wanted to fuck me, but never did. Damn I wish she would have told me back in those days. I had crushes on many girls but did not always got what I wanted. I had a car, job after school, nice clothes and shoes and had the best friends in the world. I always had plenty of pussy but not choice pussy. There is a big difference. I guess I should have asked more at the time. I missed out on some very nice ass. More coming, I think I will start writing more about my old sex life and times, Cat

5 comments:

  1. I don't like this new white back ground. I am old half blind and it is very hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not, I may fuck so damn good, she may give me a shit load of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh, you've had enough for you & ten men, Cat. Pussy is pussy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long it is still pink inside, then pussy is pussy and only pussy. I love them all, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, I tried that link, does not work for me, Cat

    ReplyDelete