Sunday, August 27, 2006

A storm is a coming

This time of year here in coastal Georgia, we always watch the weather channel every morning. Looks like a storm is coming our way. It will take a few days to get here, if it comes? Who knows, I care cause all of my money is in my house and land. I have insurance but don't want to use it. Maybe it will just rain and go away. I did not watch the award show last night, I hate that shit. I ate and laid around on my big ass till it was time to go to bed. Been thinking a lot about things lately, some good, some bad. My buddy Zonker called me yesterday, he asked me was I going to Helen? I may or I may not. My back will not make the trip in one day. If I can get there, it will have to be a two day trip going and coming back. To catch a plane, I would still have to drive over 120 miles to and from, and then rent a car in Atlanta to Helen. I may not be able to go, I wish I had a new back, I wish I could see and meet some new friends. I will know more about my back in the next nine days, I hope I can make it.

3 comments:

  1. I watched 20 minutes of the awards. They sucked. I'm just catching up on my reading. I see you've been busy. Cool to see your friends. The dinner sounds way cool and I'm so sorry about the chickens. That's so sad. Hope your back gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Cat, ya gotta come. Helen won't be the same without you, and there will be plenty of new faces there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can make it, Cat. One way or the other, though, I'm gonna have to take a drive out to the coast and visit you sometime. We sit around, drink some beer and talk bullshit...just like a regular blogmeet, in other words. ;-)

    ReplyDelete