Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I read a new blog today

It's called Feetman, this man loves feet and toes better than the old Acidman, he really loves them to death. Every post on his web site has pictures of feet, all kinds of feet. I left him a comment about him and Rob being brothers of the feet. I have been known to suck on a few toes in my life, but I am a leg and box man. Most women and gals have always told me that I have a golden tongue. I think is comes with practice. I have been eating pussy for ages, many years. I can sit at a bar and tie a cherry stem with my tongue, I can also tickle the navel of a woman from the insise, I can make a lady cum and cum, I guess I am very good at it. I was talking to some younger men the other day and these boys are fucked up. They don't love pussy the way I did when I was growing up. These boys would rather fish, drink beer, play cards, swim, race cars and trucks all without being around any girls, they are crazy. I told them that all I wanted when I was growing up was a car, so I could date and get me some pussy, they laughed at me. I called them crazy and they said that I was crazy. These boys told me that girls are way down on their list. When they go out on dates they make the girl pay for their own food and drinks and other events of the date. Times have really changed over the years. I still open car doors for women and pay for everything. I have given flowers and candy and also have purchased sexy gifts for all of my women. Who is the crazy one. I ask? You be the judge for me, Cat

5 comments:

  1. To be honest, Cat I like it when the door is held open for me, etc...I like those type of things, but I'm definitely all for equal rights/pay/EVERYTHING for men & women. I guess I'm kind of a paradox - either that or I just want my cake & eat it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a man who treats me like the princess that I am! ;-))Glad you went to Feetman's! He's been very sweet to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love toys but my women takes first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly we are experiencing the loss of the true southern gentlemen. That really sucks for the girls growing up in this era. They will never know what it feels like to be treated like a lady.I hate to say it (no I don't) but I blame this movement on women. The women who fought so hard for women's rights and shit. Yes, I believe we should have rights but I also still want to be treated like a lady.Oh well, I will consider myself one of the lucky ones to have lived in that era. This makes me sound old and I've not even made 40 yet. DamnHave a good one Cat!Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think people are responsible for their own actions. So if the boys aren't doing right by the girls, I don't blame the girls. I blame the boys.

    ReplyDelete