Thursday, August 24, 2006

I have been talking on the phone today.

I called a very good friend today, I was on the phone for over an hour, she is one of the best women in the world. I wish I was a lot younger, I would be at her door step, with flowers and candy everyday. The lady is named Chalis, her blog is Theater of Soul. I really kick a kick out of talking to her. She raises two teenage boys and works and goes to school, what a woman. She also knows a lot about computers, Rob told me about her, I am glad he did. After talking to her for a while, the phone rang, it was Dana, we talked and laughed about her life. She is very unlucky and her hubby is even more so. She is in school now for two more years, Dana is going to be a nurse. I wish her all the luck in the world and hope she does very good, I know she will. Today has been a long one, I been replacing door knobs, that my contractor never added, three in all, cocksucker, I should have killed him last year. IO hope all of ya'll have a great safe week end, my sister in law is here for a few days, go to cook or take her ass out to eat, shit, if it's not one thing, then it's two. Take care friends, love all of you, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Rob said once that you'd charm the pants of me given half a chance LOL. It's always a treat to hear your voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whal sugah, good to hea you and Chablis hadda good chat.Rob thought highly of her.Due to my mouthy coonass ways, methinks she don't care for me much.YOU know, I don't mean no harm.Sweet, sweet Dana...Send HER some flowers! And, while ya' at it...Send some to "Whitey"!Da pussy always betta on tha homefront.Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gordon the MagnificentAugust 25, 2006 at 6:44 PM

    Hey Cat!

    ReplyDelete