Monday, August 14, 2006

I wanted some hot wings today

My taste buds were hollowing for some hot wings today, I drove 40 miles to get some, when I got there, the boss said, no hot wings. I said shit man, I drove 40 miles to get here just to get some wings. He thought for a minute or two and came back with a plate full of hot leggs, they were just as good as the wings, even better, less bones and a lot more meat. Same price also, I got a bargain. Drove around Brunswick Georgia and went to Home Depot and walmart, did some shopping and got some grocies to cook later in the week. Got another can of fresh crab meat, I will make some more cakes and have a seafood plate later. Still hot as three rows of red onions here in coastal Georgia, around 90 today. Gas was up to 2,84 for reg unleaded, filled up and got some fuel for the tractor, grass needs cutting again. Fishing this afternoon and snake killing. Saw two large ones yesterday, Nancy almost shit her pants. No more gators for a while. Take care, Cat

1 comment: